[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Unexpected TLS packet during handshake with Twitter.com (#841)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Oct 6 21:13:38 CEST 2019

IBBoard commented:

I've tried making that change on a clone of Master, but so far I'm just getting the following failure in the build process:

```
…
  GEN      srptool-args.stamp
No .bak files found; will call autogen
fserr 2: cannot map data file options:  No such file or directory
/home/ibboard/Projects/gnutls/build-aux/missing: line 81: 20516 Aborted                 (core dumped) "$@"
make[2]: *** [Makefile:2524: srptool-args.stamp] Error 134
…
```

Completely unrelated to the fix, but it means I've not been able to test it yet. Sorry.