[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: GOST PKCS#11 support (!1091)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Oct 9 16:01:14 CEST 2019
Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1091
Project:Branches: GostCrypt/gnutls:gost-pkcs11-2 to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov
This adds support for GOST R 34.10 objects to GnuTLS'es PKCS#11 support.
With this I'm able to create private and public keys and write certificates back to the token.
* [ ] VKO support for TLS
* [ ] check derivation of public key from private key
* [ ] tests (requires SoftHSM2 compiled with GOST support)
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [x] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1091
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel