[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | .gitlab-ci.yml: removed coverity build [ci skip] (!1095)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Oct 10 21:25:28 CEST 2019
Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1095
Project:Branches: nmav/gnutls:tmp-remove-coverity to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Move the coverity build to:
The coverity run is subject to several restrictions by the service,
and thus it is not really useful in the main CI runs as it cannot reasonably
be run on MRs or master. As such we simplify the main CI file by moving the
coverity to the coverage sub-project and running it weekly.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1095
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel