[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | GOST key exchange support (!1097)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Oct 15 23:11:41 CEST 2019
Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1097
Project:Branches: GostCrypt/gnutls:gost-split-2 to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov
Add support for GOST VKO key exchange for GOST TLS ciphersuites.
Unfortunately there are no tests for GOST VKO as a part of this PR. You can check tests as a part of main GOST CNT support MR(!920). I see no easy way to check KX when ciphersuites are not merged.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [x] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1097
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel