[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: Record layer separation for QUIC TLS API (!1086)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Oct 17 11:58:28 CEST 2019
Aniketh Girish pushed new commits to merge request !1086
* eb94b8d2...d32fcf53 - 102 commits from branch `master`
* 27f9b8d8 - Initial function for setting secret exchange.
* 907ced8e - Hook _gnutls_call_secret_hook_func into the codebase
* 5b05eb17 - Removed hard-coded EPOCH handling
* b819a4a6 - Fixup! ret value mixup and remove unwanted quic enum defined
* 15bb3370 - Appropriate read/write mechanism of quic secrets
* 5ca67c45 - NULL check: Make sure gnutls_secret_hook_func callback never returns NULL
* 92e4b88e - Added tests for Record layer seperation API for QUIC
* ba61f2bb - Updated secret_hook_func in tests/quic.c
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1086
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel