[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | src: fix noreturn-related warning (!1100)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Oct 18 12:26:20 CEST 2019
Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1100
Project:Branches: GostCrypt/gnutls:fix-noreturn to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov
Fix noreturn-related warning with recent autogen.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1100
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel