[gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | _asn1_expand_object_id: added safety against use after free (!51)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Oct 25 09:47:09 CEST 2019
Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/merge_requests/51
Branches: tmp-use-after-free to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
This fixes a use after free in the expansion of object identifiers from .asn files.
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent with other code
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/merge_requests/51
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel