[gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | GitLab config: Job 'x86' is retried in case of failures (#23)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Oct 31 11:55:34 CET 2019

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos commented:

I wanted to write an elaborate answer before closing, but gave up and instead wrote spam because it looked like a request massively reported and it was easier to do so. I'd add to Tim's response that we have no control on the infrastructure and at some point several docker or image download problems were causing the CI to fail. That was the reason for the retry introduction. If gitlab had an option for infrastructure failure retry, that would have been a better fit.