[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | HMAC-SHA256 missing from NORMAL (#831)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Sep 11 11:15:42 CEST 2019

Pierre Ossman (Work account) commented:

Possibly. The problem is that `gnutls_set_default_priority_append()` is a fairly recent addition so we can't rely on that. And we can't get the default priority string out of GnuTLS, so we'll just have to assume it is `NORMAL`.

Or do you have some other ideas?

PS. I'm seeing some more handshake issues with Windows. Let me debug things more and get back to you.