[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Support QUIC TLS API (#826)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Sep 11 23:47:10 CEST 2019

Aniketh Girish commented:

Sounds great! I'd love to start working on this right away. Though I might take some time initially to learn the gnuTLS codebase, as well as the QUIC TLS, needs. Since you are free to mentor me with this project, I think I would be easier :D.

Meanwhile digging into what you just said, do you think I should write all these functions/code in a seprate file within src as `quic_crypto.c` file or integrate in some existing file? Feel free to let me know if the file name should be something else :D, this is just a quick suggestion.

Next, does gnutls have some IRC channel or something which I could use to have a online quick chats with you while hacking into this project? :D, I personally feel like I would spend lesser amount of time on this if we are able to communicate properly atleast through some mean like this :D.