[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Support QUIC TLS API (#826)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Sep 26 09:03:27 CEST 2019

Aniketh Girish commented on a discussion: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/issues/826#note_222336616

Sure, I can sent in WIP pull request.

About (1), sure thanks for pointing it out. I will look into it straight away :)

(2) sure, since it was just a personal repo, I thought I will do rebase it once I was to sent a pull request. Anyways, will do it soon!

Btw, did you get a chance to review the code? Looks good enough? I'm just starting out with TLS related implementation as well, so it would be great if you would give me few pointers on the same :)