[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Support for raw public keys for gnutls-cli and gnutls-serv (!1059)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Sep 30 17:23:28 CEST 2019

Tom commented on a discussion on src/cli-args.def: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1059#note_223988732

>      flags-must = x509keyfile;
>  };
>
> +flag = {
> +    name      = rawpkkeyfile;

I realized that we need the `rawpkkeyfile` flag because there are scenario's where you want to set both an x509 key pair and an raw pk key pair. In that case we need a way to tell which private key belongs to which public key. If we make `rawpkkeyfile` an alias for `x509keyfile` then that's not possible.