[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls-cli: Add option to wait longer for resumption data (!1232)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Apr 29 17:23:46 CEST 2020

Anderson Sasaki commented on a discussion: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1232#note_333842111

Sorry for taking long to get back to this. In the end I think the best is to make it to block waiting for the new session ticket. I tried more sophisticated ways to get that by setting the hook and all, but it added to much complexity for something that should be simple.

I changed the code to simply loop waiting until the new session ticket arrives and the `GNUTLS_SFLAGS_SESSION_TICKET` is set.