[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls-serv: Echo mode and line endings (#1073)

Sun Aug 23 18:06:29 CEST 2020

Albrecht Dreß commented on a discussion: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/issues/1073#note_400493977

I have no option to add a Merge request through the web interface, and the merge request E-Mail has been rejected, maybe because I'm not listed as project member (which may or may not be sufficient anyway; granting these permissions to me in the GNOME gitlab turned out to be a real PITA…):

> Unfortunately, your email message to GitLab could not be processed.
>
> You are not allowed to perform this action. If you believe this is in error, contact a staff member.

So I guess the options are either adding me as a project member (with unclear additional efforts the *really* enable creating the MR for me), or add the MR yourself.  I'm open for both approaches (but as I'm a user of GnuTLS in first place, it's somewhat unlikely I'll have more patches I can contribute, though…).

Thanks, Albrecht.