[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | test certificates in tests/testpkcs11-certs have expired (#1135)

Wed Dec 16 18:46:07 CET 2020

Andreas Metzler commented:

Tuomo Soini @bleve wrote
> Any of tests should generate test certificates at the beginning of the test to completely remove timebombs.

I do not think that is an option for all tests since not all certificates can be generated by certtool. Also it imho makes the testsuite less strong since it introduces another moving piece.