[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | keylogfile: generalize with a callback (!1184)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Feb 2 09:18:13 CET 2020
Daiki Ueno created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1184
Branches: tmp-keylog-hook to master
Author: Daiki Ueno
This supersedes !1112 after [the discussion](https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1112#note_267665474) about not making the mechanism QUIC specific.
Instead this refactors the keylogfile mechanism by adding a callback to get notified when a new secret is derived and installed. That way, consumers can implement custom logging feature per session, which is particularly useful in QUIC implementation.
Note that the code is sufficiently covered by the existing keylogfile tests.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [x] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1184
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel