[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | crypto-api: add generic crypto functions for KDF (!1186)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Feb 2 19:54:21 CET 2020
Daiki Ueno pushed new commits to merge request !1186
* efc8af7e - crypto-api: add generic crypto functions for KDF
* e70cdccd - secrets: refactor using gnutls_hkdf_expand
* 96a667d8 - pkcs12: refactor using gnutls_pbkdf2
* 40090b58 - pkcs7-crypt: refactor using gnutls_pbkdf2
* 887b58b1 - privkey_pkcs8: remove unused #include <nettle/pbkdf2.h>
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1186
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel