[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: Add option to store all stapled OCSP responses to gnutls-cli (!1189)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Feb 7 11:25:33 CET 2020

Tim Rühsen commented:

This option only works with stapled OCSP responses !? I tested manually some bigger websites and none of them sends any stapled OCSP responses any more. Most of them definitely did a while ago. What do I miss ?

Does it make sense to save the responses from the OCSP responders as well (using --ocsp) ?