[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Service Desk (from noloader at gmail.com): GnuTLS 3.6.12 and failed self tests when using Padlock engine (#930)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Feb 25 01:48:04 CET 2020

GitLab Support Bot commented:

> It looks like I have found an issue. And it looks broken since 2013 (c8adb661). I will submit a MR soon.
>
> It looks like there are other minor bugs, so expect more MRs in that area.
>
> BTW: where is SHA512 support documented? Could not find one in my copy of padlock programming guide.

I don't believe the machine has SHA-512, but it has been a while since
I did Padlock programming.

I keep a copy of the docs cribbed away at
https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/VIA_Padlock#Downloads .

> BTW2: after installing bigger hdd (or sdd) it might be possible to setup a gitlab runner on the box.

I can provide access to my C7-D. I added a 128GB ssd, so there's plenty of room.

The machine exists solely for testing. You can run your runner on it.

If you want SSH access then send over your authorized_keys. noloader,
gmail account.

> BTW3: hmm, I should consider getting VIA c7 in addition to nano...

For a while a company called Qotom was selling machines with the C7-D.
I picked mine up at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AXR2KBQ .

Jeff