[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | UB+ASAN: Fail tests if UB detected (!1136)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Jan 2 14:48:30 CET 2020

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos commented on a discussion on devel/ubsan.supp: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1136#note_266492492

> +unsigned-integer-overflow:str-two-way.h
> +
> +# tests/mini-overhead won't terminate
> +unsigned-integer-overflow:rsa.c

But would you like to add a more descriptive text to help future (and current) understanding? The information in the suppression is not enough (for me) to understand what is being supressed. Only the name of the file without line or function number is quite vague to understand what it is being suppressed.