[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Compiled-in, yet unsupported by default, TLS versions (!1157)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Jan 10 22:27:21 CET 2020

Dimitri John Ledkov commented:

In terms of "default" built-ins, I'd love to be able to provide at configure time "disabled-versions" list. And for example, allow people to "reset" it by using 'disabled-versions =' which would explicitly reset the list of disabled-versions back to none. This is similar to the ini-syntax that systemd units use to reset/override otherwise additive keys with system drop-ins.

I don't think enforcing the presence of the configuration file is sensible. Especially since until now, no config was provided or necessary.