[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | algorithms: implement X448 key exchange and Ed448 signature scheme (!984)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Jan 15 11:06:34 CET 2020

Dmitry Baryshkov commented:

I'd prefer to wait for GOST DSA changes to be merged into nettle before asking for the next release, if it wouldn't delay things for too long (given current review speed I have hopes). Also I don't have a strong opinion whether incorporating whole ecc code into GnuTLS is a good or bad idea. (I have tried to limit amount of code to be necessary for gost curves, which resulted in the dependecy on nettle's ecc internals. It doesn't seem possible for ed448.)