[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Received TLS alert from the server: User canceled (90) (#913)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sat Jan 25 12:49:50 CET 2020

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos commented:

I do not think this is the right place to post this report. Filezilla is an application using gnutls and you may want to start by reporting to it initially. If it proves to be a gnutls error we can check it out again. From a quick glimpse all I see is the server terminating the session with an alert (user cancelled). Unless the TLS over FTP protocol defines that behavior I do not know what filezilla can do to work that out.