[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | How can I lock gnutls_record_get_state or pending when receiving data? (Maybe bug?) (#1052)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Jul 15 14:32:34 CEST 2020

Caesar Wang created an issue: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/issues/1052

Hi I'm trying to do kTLS outside GnuTLS and use gnutls_record_get_state to get the param of TLS. However, the client can't receive any data and I found that maybe because it's receiving data when or after calling `gnutls_record_get_state`. If I add code like `sleep(1)` I can successfully receive the data. So is there any API that can lock the function call or pending that so it could be done after receiving? Or am I do anything wrong?

You can try this https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/vSPSrG3nkr/
./test_certs/cert.pem https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/8W4y8mQs3x/
./test_certs/key.pem https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/RMNgqqqwJp/