[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Fix memleak in 'iov_store_grow' (!1277)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Jun 5 17:21:32 CEST 2020

Alexander Sosedkin commented:

Offtopic:

@mariussteffen, I understand your disappointment and, while I'm not qualified enough to evaluate the severity of an issue, I can't help but note that your comment doesn't seem entirely appropriate, given that the issue was merely 12 hours old at the time. 'Immediate fixing, merging and releasing' sounds cool, but I'd prefer people behind a widely used cryptography library I use to exhaustively analyze and test the fix before merging it, and get a healthy dose of sleep beforehand if they need to.

Thanks for voicing your concerns, anyway. I'm sure that this will be handled at a far-from-glacial pace.