[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Copy Finished packet to cb_tls_unique buffer in tls13/finished (!1293)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Jun 21 11:22:55 CEST 2020

Ruslan Marchenko commented:

Yes I'm aware about this and we have implementation for [proposal](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-tls-channel-bindings-for-tls13/) which makes use of exporter function (and which is where #1013 was coming from). However since it's not yet adopted we cannot put it into public api. From officially supported bindings we have only RFC 5929 so far and that's what other side (servers) are using currently.
Also a note - in latest revision proposal dropped use of context data so that issue while still stands per se is not blocking anymore.