[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Cannot connect to github.com, download.mono-project.com (#990)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Jun 29 08:37:20 CEST 2020

Maarten Boekhold commented:

It's been a while since there has been any activity on this issue. As per my analysis, it seems likely that telecom providers in the UAE introduce an issue with secp256r1, so I'm looking for a way to disable this globally on my system for applications compiled/linked against gnutls (openssl on Ubuntu 20.04 doesn't appear to use secp256r1).

Does anybody know of any way to do this? Is there any global GNUTLS configuration file *on Ubuntu 20.04* in which I can disable this?