[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Cannot connect to github.com, download.mono-project.com (#990)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Jun 30 15:22:55 CEST 2020

Maarten Boekhold commented:

OK, the last bit is because there is a general issue with download.mono-project.com. No matter if I'm on VPN or not, I get the error from the previous post.

If I completely disable TLSv1.3, the connection succeeds. OpenSSL doesn't seem to have this issue on my system because it doesn't seem to try TLSv1.3 at all, or it graciously fails back to TLSv1.2.

Not sure if/how to report this to mono-project.com...