[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | .lgtm.yml: disable dependency tracking (!1207)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Mar 11 13:49:15 CET 2020
Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1207
Project:Branches: nmav/gnutls:tmp-lgtm to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
This disables dependency tracking in LGTM in order to allow it functioning.
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1207
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel