[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | global: Load configuration after FIPS POST (!1216)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Mar 18 18:17:44 CET 2020
Anderson Sasaki created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1216
Project:Branches: ansasaki/gnutls:postpone_config_loading to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Anderson Sasaki
Add a description of the new feature/bug fix. Reference any relevant bugs.
Load the configuration file after FIPS-140 power-on self-tests is finished. This prevents failures during the self-tests due to algorithms disabled by the configuration file. As a result, any algorithm can be tested during FIPS-140 POST regardless of the configuration file.
Thanks to @dueno for the suggestion.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1216
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel