[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls_session_ext_register: keep track of extension name (!1224)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Mar 27 09:57:50 CET 2020
Daiki Ueno created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1224
Branches: tmp-ext-name to master
Author: Daiki Ueno
Previously it discarded the name argument, and that was making the
debug output awkward, e.g., running `tests/tls-session-ext-register -v`:
client|<4>| EXT[0x9cdc20]: Preparing extension ((null)/242) for 'client hello'
client|<4>| EXT[0x9cdc20]: Preparing extension ((null)/241) for 'client hello'
client|<4>| EXT[0x9cdc20]: Sending extension (null)/241 (2 bytes)
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1224
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel