[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Hurt test failure (#1124)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Nov 24 06:52:44 CET 2020
Witold Baryluk created an issue: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/issues/1124
gnutls do fails to run tests on Hurd.
Hurd doesn't have `netstat` or `ss` unfortunately.
This makes `testpkcs11.sh` to fail:
Testing PKCS11 support
usage: ../../tests/testpkcs11.sh: [pkcs15|softhsm|sc-hsm]
* Initializing smart card... ok
* Token: pkcs11:model=SoftHSM%20v2;manufacturer=SoftHSM%20project;serial=abeb55df037f4134;token=GnuTLS-Test
* Setting SO PIN... ok
* Re-setting SO PIN... ok
* Setting too large SO PIN... ok
* Testing signatures using the private key... ok
* Testing RSA-PSS signatures using the private key... ok
* Testing signatures using the private key (with ID)... ok
* Using PKCS #11 with gnutls-cli (full URLs)... neither ss nor netstat found
FAIL testpkcs11.sh (exit status: 1)
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/issues/1124
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel