[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Fix memory leak with client certificate auth (!1347)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Oct 29 06:25:23 CET 2020
remiolivier created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1347
Project:Branches: remiolivier/gnutls:mem-leak-client-cert-auth-rehandshake-ocsp to gnutls/gnutls:master
Fix memory leak with client certificate authentication when rehandshake with ocsp.
On rehandshake a malloc is performed in status_request.c in _gnutls_recv_server_certificate_status:
info->raw_ocsp_list = gnutls_malloc(sizeof(gnutls_datum_t));
Whether or not it is already allocated.
A check should be performed first and free the previous allocated resources if any.
Addresses bug: gnutls/gnutls#1107
* [X] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1347
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel