[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Fix optional arguments handling in gnutls_privkey_import_rsa_raw() (!1318)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Sep 1 20:07:36 CEST 2020
Nikolay Sivov created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1318
Project:Branches: nsivov/gnutls:rsa_privkey_import to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Nikolay Sivov
gnutls_privkey_import_rsa_raw() has 3 privkey arguments marked optional, however the function fails if all 3 of them are not specified.
Potentially related to commit 176995234dfc6bbfc4a924d9cb1b32ce220b6cb5.
* [ ] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1318
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel