[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | apparent bug in _gnutls_x509_der_encode with fix/workaround that shouldn't work (#1078)

Wed Sep 2 05:13:30 CEST 2020

CurtisVillamizar commented:

I set up a FreeBSD VM with nothing on it except this test case.  The prior test result with the patch can be reproduced with the commands attached (about a dozen lines).
This uses the FreeBSD ports to compile gnutls which has some quirks when run as an ordinary user.  Note that the options I enabled is everything except TPM.
[cmds](/uploads/fea89800b6e346de230a5e4cda633253/cmds)
Also needed is the patch to the FreeBSD makefile to work around options not working as an ordinary user.
[patch-Makefile](/uploads/cbff2970be41b227ab16399dc2670ec5/patch-Makefile)
The VM has a dueno account so if you (Daiki Ueno) would like to reproduce this yourself, please send me an email with a ssh public key that I can put in ~dueno/.ssh/ as the authorized_keys file.