[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Dynamic downloading of missing intermediate CAs via gnutls-cli using the option 'ca-auto-retrieve' (!1319)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Sep 2 11:34:07 CEST 2020
Sahana Prasad created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1319
Project:Branches: sahprasa/gnutls:gnutls-cli-aia to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Sahana Prasad
Add a description of the new feature/bug fix. Reference any relevant bugs.
* [X] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [X] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [X] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [X] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
This merge request adds a new option '--ca-auto-retrieve' that can be used with gnutls-cli to
automatically download missing intermediate CAs in a certificate chain. This patch was submited by @dueno
It also adds adds set and get APIs to get user data in the gnutls_x509_trust_list_set_getissuer_function() callback.
The set and get functions are sgnutls_x509_trust_list_set_ptr() respectively.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1319
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel