[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | padlock:fix exception in wrap_padlock_hmac_fast (!1327)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Sep 16 05:26:40 CEST 2020
zzjianhui created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1327
Project:Branches: zzjianhui/gnutls:fix-padlock to gnutls/gnutls:master
In function wrap_padlock_hmac_fast, use free to release local variables ctx. Remove a call to wrap_padlock_hmac_deinit() to fix a crash.
In Zhaoxin machine, it will call padlock. So when we execute the make check, it will show Segmentation fault.
The following is the result of executing the command make check before and after adding the patch On Zhaoxin machine.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1327
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel