[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP Adds a new API gnutls_session_set_verify_output_function() that allows TLS applications (!1339)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Sep 28 12:09:42 CEST 2020
Sahana Prasad created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1339
Project:Branches: sahprasa/gnutls:cert_validation to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Sahana Prasad
Add a description of the new feature/bug fix. Reference any relevant bugs.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [x] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [x] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Adds a new API gnutls_session_set_verify_output_function() that allows TLS applications
to have a way to pass the `gnutls_verify_output_function` as a callback so that the full
path of the certificate chain to the trusted root can be available as output.
I will add the test once this API is approved by @dueno
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1339
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel