[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | pk: Use 'mpz_init_set' instead of 'memcpy'. (!1415)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Apr 23 10:50:27 CEST 2021
civodul created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1415
Project:Branches: civodul/gnutls:mpz-init-set to gnutls/gnutls:master
This changes code to use `mpz_init_set` instead of `memcpy` where appropriate, as suggested by @dueno in https://lists.gnutls.org/pipermail/gnutls-help/2020-December/004677.html.
Note that it's primarily a stylistic improvement; it does not solve the issues that were discussed in the thread above.
* [X] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1415
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel