[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | guile: Writes to record ports handle EAGAIN/EINTR transparently. (!1417)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sat Apr 24 22:12:58 CEST 2021
civodul created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1417
Project:Branches: civodul/gnutls:guile-egain-eintr to gnutls/gnutls:master
This patch fixes a bug whereby writes to a Guile "session record port" could throw an exception upon `GNUTLS_E_AGAIN` or `GNUTLS_E_INTERRUPTED`. Originally reported at https://issues.guix.gnu.org/47867.
* [X] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [X] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [X] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1417
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel