[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | x509: pin/password callback support for openssl encrypted private keys (!1459)

Thu Aug 12 21:02:15 CEST 2021

Craig commented on a discussion: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1459#note_649972315

Thanks for the pointers and the review!  Marking the project public seemed to allow the pipeline to run to completion.  I _think_ the failures there are expected?  They seem to be from files missing in the test environment:
```
Generating a 3072 bit RSA private key...
Generating a self signed certificate...
error loading file at --load-privkey: certtool-file1.13230.tmp: The requested data were not available.
cert generation failed
FAIL certtool.sh (exit status: 1)
```
and
```
Checking cache for debian/test-ver22...
FATAL: file does not exist
```

Please let me know if these are safe to ignore.