[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | x509: pin/password callback support for openssl encrypted private keys (!1459)

Sun Aug 15 00:27:30 CEST 2021

Craig commented on a discussion: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1459#note_651255462

I tried running the pipeline again and got the same errors for certtool.sh, but only on the cross-compiled builds.  It runs fine in the debian/test target and locally.

Looking at that test script, it seems like it's failing to read the generated test pkcs8 file, which is encrypted with a password.  That does seem suspicious in the context of this change, but I'm not sure how to debug it since it seems to work locally...  How do you normally debug these cross-platform tests?