[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Avoid tests killing entire process groups (!1463)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Aug 27 17:16:22 CEST 2021
Alexander Sosedkin created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1463
Project:Branches: asosedkin/gnutls:terminate-fixes to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Alexander Sosedkin
`terminate()` executed from the child process results in a `kill(0, SIGTERM)`,
bringing the whole pgroup down. `exit(1)` should be called instead.
In some cases it's not straightforward
whether `terminate` is called from the parent or the child.
Thus the second commit, adding a safeguard to `terminate` itself.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1463
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel