[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | tests/tls13/post-handshake-with-cert: avoid a race condition (!1464)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Aug 30 19:46:53 CEST 2021
Alexander Sosedkin created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1464
Project:Branches: asosedkin/gnutls:fix-tls13-post-hanshake-with-cert to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Alexander Sosedkin
A server tries to close connection and kill the client after reauth.
Client, in turn, attempts to send data in some cases.
This patch makes the server wait for the client to terminate first.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1464
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel