[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | tests: remove hand-written parallelism (!1372)

Thu Feb 4 14:28:30 CET 2021

Ivan Nikolchev commented:

I went briefly through all the changes and didn't find anything wrong. I didn't go line by line in the scripts though, from what I understand you are just separating the big scripts into smaller ones. Tell me if you need me to do more thorough review on the scripts and I'll do it.
Btw, it seems like I can't mark the review as approved as I'm not in the default approvers group.
Anyway, r+.