[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Use Github Actions for MacOS CI (!1375)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sat Jan 2 18:28:55 CET 2021
Airtower created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1375
Project:Branches: airtower-luna/gnutls:github-macos to gnutls/gnutls:master
Replace the Travis build on MacOS with a Github Actions job doing essentially the same. Note that currently only a single OS/Xcode version combination is used.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [x] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [x] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1375
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel