[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Sockets: implement sendmsg()-like function on Win32 (!1377)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Jan 10 19:47:40 CET 2021
Evgeny Grin created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1377
Project:Branches: karlson2k/gnutls:w32_sendmsg to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Evgeny Grin
Finally unify sending on POSIX and Win32.
Used WSASend() to send multiple buffers on W32, like it done on POSIX with sendmsg()/writev().
Some logic was added to prevent overflows of parameters/return value (mostly hypothetical as all TLS packets must fit, but it's better to implement it now so code is future-proof).
Made some testing on W32 x64, walked code with debugger. Looks fine.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [x] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1377
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel