[gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | fix invalid unsigned arithmetic. (!75)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Mar 1 08:32:14 CET 2021
ihsinme created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/-/merge_requests/75
Project:Branches: ihsinme/libtasn1:ihsinme-master-patch-00221 to gnutls/libtasn1:master
I believe your checks are not correct. in my opinion they are equivalent to checks !=. I suggest a simple fix.
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent with other code
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/-/merge_requests/75
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel