[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls_x509_trust_list_verify_crt2: skip duped certs for PKCS11 too (!1398)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Mar 5 12:19:10 CET 2021
Daiki Ueno created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1398
Project:Branches: dueno/gnutls:wip/dueno/duplicate-certs-pkcs11 to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Daiki Ueno
The commit 09b40be6e0e0a59ba4bd764067eb353241043a70 (part of !1370) didn't cover the case where the trust store is backed by PKCS#11, because it used `_gnutls_trust_list_get_issuer`,
which only works with file based trust store.
This patch replaces the call with more generic `gnutls_x509_trust_list_get_issuer` so it also works with other trust store implementations.
Reported by Michal Ruprich.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1398
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel