[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | spelling: The possessive pronoun "its" has no apostrophe. (!1426)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu May 6 00:09:06 CEST 2021
Daniel Kahn Gillmor created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1426
Project:Branches: dkg/gnutls:its-spelling to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Daniel Kahn Gillmor
This is a trivial spelling cleanup.
"it's" is for contractions like "it is" or "it has". "its" is a
possessive pronoun, like "his" or "hers" or "theirs", none of which
have an apostrophe in them either.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1426
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel